(This is a sample)
Certain SIO business webapps have a "Sign in with Google" button.
If you have a registered user account on the webapp equipped with a "Sign in with Google" button on the login screen, you can use your existing UCSD Google account to login to the webapp.
- Click on the "Sign in with Google" button on the login screen of the webapp.
- If you are prompted to sign in to a Google account, sign in using your UCSD Google account (@ucsd.edu) used to access your UCSD Gmail, UCSD Google Calendar, etc.
- If you are prompted to choose an account to sign in with, choose your UCSD Google account (@ucsd.edu). If your UCSD Google account is not listed as a choice, follow the "Sign in with a different account" link and repeat Step 2.
- [First time only] You will be prompted to "Allow" a request by the webapp to access your name ("know who you are") and UCSD email address in a screen similar to the image below (webapp name may differ).
- You are logged in to the webapp. Step 4 will be skipped from now on.