- Make sure that you're using Safari or another browser that supports legacy web plug-ins.
- Choose Go > Go to Folder from the menu bar in the Finder.
/Library/Internet Plug-Insin the search field, then click Go. The Internet Plug-Ins folder opens.
- While holding down the Command (⌘) key, double-click the Disabled Plug-Ins folder to open it in a new window.
- Drag these two files from the Disabled Plug-Ins folder to the Internet Plug-Ins folder:
- QuickTime Plugin.plugin
- If you're asked to authenticate, click Authenticate, then enter an administrator name and password.
- Quit your web browser, then open your browser again. You should now be able to play the media.
To disable the legacy QuickTime 7 web-plug-in again, move both files back to the Disabled Plug-Ins folder.