1. On your computer, open Gmail in web browser.
2. Sign in with your UCSD email and active directory login.
3. Make sure you are logged into your UCSD Google account (check the logo in the upper left).
4. In the top right , click gear > Settings.
5. In the General tab, scroll down to the "Vacation responder" section.
6. In the Vacation Responder section:
- Select Vacation responder on.
- Fill in the date range, subject, and message.
- Under your message, check the box if you only want your contacts to see your vacation reply.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.